Phone: +1 (701) 297-9999 | AOG Line: +1 (701) 478-9114
Dakota Air Parts uses the information that you provide and that is collected solely for the purposes of marketing and corresponding with you.
Dakota Air Parts does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you, except as required or permitted by law.
Information You Provide:
- First Name
- Last Name
- email address
- phone and fax numbers
What does Dakota Air Parts do with the collected information?
- Dakota Air Parts may share data with its strategic partner network, but does not distribute or resell data to unrelated 3rd parties, at any time.
- Your contact information is used to respond to your feedback about our services, to send you Dakota Air Parts information, to inquire about our products and services
Quality Assurance and Contact Information
The quality of our Service is important to us, as is ensuring your satisfaction.
- If you contact Dakota Air Parts or our customer service representatives by telephone, e-mail, or letter, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments.
- If you contact us through our feedback area or by calling one of our customer service representatives, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and phone number in order to send you a reply.
Request for Quote (RFQ) Information:
Dakota Air Parts collects progress, delivery, and recipient response information to provide you with the status of the RFQ that you have sent. We use this information primarily for problem detection and resolution.
What is Dakota Air Parts "opt-out" policy?
We like to keep our users informed about our company and Service through periodic mailings, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monthly newsletters to showcase available parts and components.
- Announcements of special offers or promotions or events.
If at any time you wish to be removed from these or other periodic mailings, there are a number of ways for you to unsubscribe:
- To unsubscribe at any time. use the “unsubscribe” button included in any marketing email we send.
- If you’ve been added to our mailing list by mistake and wish to be removed please send us an email and we will remove your email address.
We honor the requests of users to be removed from our mailings. However, due to technical difficulties, human error, or other circumstances, the possibility exists that you may still accidentally receive email after you unsubscribe. In this unlikely event, please contact our technical support team to resolve the issue.
Personnel Security Precautions:
- Internally, we restrict access to personally identifiable information to employees who need access to the information in order to do their jobs.
- All employees working with this information are very limited in number and are committed to our privacy and security policies.